- It provides immense support to find mentors or advisors for their research in the respective domain;
- It helps the scholars to locate courses in their subject interests and research focus of the department and organization; and
- It provides scholarly metadata related to research interests of faculty members, research focus of the departments and schools.
- Home /
- Why IRINS
Benefit to the Stakeholders
The IRINS provides great support and create the scholarly network in our country.
- It supports the faculty members to showcase their research contributions to the peer group;
- It provides more significant exposure for their research contributions to the international community and brings funding opportunities from the national and international agencies; and
- Improve the research metadata quality and reduce the repetitive data entry for various assessment system.
- It enables the administrator to build research report, performance assessments and research impact analysis;
- Strategically analyses the research progress for better decision making on funding, faculty assessment and resource allocation;
- Help the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQSC) and National Institutional Ranking Framework Coordinator to generate report for various research assessment.
IRINS is web-based Research Information Management (RIM) service provided by the Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET) Centre, An Inter-University Centre of University Grants Commission, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.